Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

First Football Game






We took little Dallas to his first football game last Saturday. We went with Noah, Bebe, PawPaw and The Potter's. We were just a few spaces from Reid and Steve so we got to see them too. He was very excited to go but after a few hours of tailgaiting, the awful heat, no nap, and the noise inside the stadium things changed! He cried and covered his ears and said he wanted to go home. We made it to half-time and he was asleep in my lap with my hands over his ears. He slept all the way back to Noah's house and then we watched the rest of the game. We will try again, but maybe a night game or something later in the season will work better. Here are a few pictures from tailgaiting--I did not take my camera into the stadium so I don't have any from inside. The black and white is just one I took recently that I really liked.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Gamecocks!! You did great little gamecock...Bebe doesn't like the heat and too much noise either...
Love Bebe

Anonymous said...

We had fun with you at the game little buddy, and we will go again when it is not quite so hot.

Kat,
I love the close up.

LoveU2,

Daddy