So I am several days late posting the birthday pictures but here they are. We had a great time celebrating at Bebe and PawPaw's house with Aunt Kellee and cousin Brianne. The theme of the party was Thomas and Friends and boy did he rack up on Thomas gifts! He got a Thomas jibbitz for his crocs, a flashlight, a carrying case (2 actually), a sleeping bag, shoes that light up when he walks, overalls, pajamas, and an actual Thomas train with tracks that he can ride on! Thank you to Bebe and PawPaw and Jusin, Kellee, and Brianne for all of the gifts. Thank you to everyone else who sent gifts. Aunt Beth and Uncle Jim--he loves the Thomas outfit--Thanks! There are also a few pictures of Dallas picking tomatos with PawPaw. He will not eat ANY vegetables except PawPaw's tomatos. Although I am not sure if tomatos are actually vegetables, I think some people say they are fruit. Anyway, he likes PawPaw's and they like picking them together.
Monday, August 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Happy Birthday Little Dallas!!!
Love,
Brittany and Keith
Post a Comment