We spent last week in Litchfield and had a great time. Daddy Dallas has been doing lots of traveling this summer and was able to spend a few days with us at the beach. Little Dallas and I have spent lots of time in Columbia while he has been away. We all returned to Columbia after the beach so we could celebrate our anniversary while Noah kept little Dallas and then Daddy Dallas headed out of town again. We will be going to Greenville this weekend to celebrate little Dallas' 3rd birthday! It is so hard to believe my baby will be 3 already! He is changing so much every day and is saying the cutest things. He is so loving and gives such big hugs and kisses. I am so happy every day to wake up to his beautiful face and experience life with him. He will be starting school at the end of the month and is already looking forward to that and making some new friends. Daddy Dallas has a birthday coming up too and then we have a trip to Hawaii with Justin and Kellee and the end of August. We have had such a busy summer. Daddy Dallas' extensive travel should be coming to a close by September and things should return to our "normal" by September. I am looking forward to that and getting back in our routines. These are just a few of the many photos I took at the beach. Enjoy!
Tuesday, August 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
WOW!! What fabulous pictures. So glad everyone had a great time.
Our little angel face is really growing up just way too fast....
Love Bebe
Happy Birthday Buddy! I had a great time at the beach. thanks to Noah and Pape for taking katherine and Dallas down for the week.
Love,
Daddy
Post a Comment