We made it to Asheville late Thursday night. We are in a condo until Tuesday. I asked Dallas if we could take a picture and he ran right over in front of the wall and stood there. I asked him to say "Cheese"! and he did. He is finally getting the hang of this picture thing. We brought little Dallas to Greenville today to stay with BeBe and PawPaw. It will be much easier for us to sign papers at the closing and move in without having to worry about Dallas. Since I haven't been able to post in awhile I missed telling you about our last weekend in Shippensburg. On Friday night we took Dallas bowling. He loved it! We had the bumpers put up in the gutters and they have this stand that you put the ball on and you just let it roll down the lane. His first time up Daddy helped him and he immediately took off down the lane after the ball. Of course he made it about two steps before he fell right on his bottom. He learned that lesson quickly and then would not even let us help him. On Sunday we decided to try and take him to see Bee Movie. We figured the worst that could happen was that we had to leave without seeing the whole thing. We got a large popcorn, candy, and a drink and found our seats. We had to prop him up on our coats because the seat kept flipping up on him. Five minutes in he had the whole thing down. He insisted on keeping the popcorn in his lap and would reach out for the drink or put his hand out for more candy. His eyes were so big as he watched the big screen. He knew to whisper and stay in his seat. We were so proud of him for making it through the whole movie! That is all for now--we have to say goodbye to little D and head back to Asheville.
Sunday, November 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Glad you guys made it. Hope the closing went well!
Hey my friends!!! I created a blog so I can leave you messages. I love and miss you all very much!!! You should be getting something through the mail soon from us...I hope your move in is a smooth one!! xoxo
Post a Comment