Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Update

The movers came yesterday to pack up all of our stuff. They showed up at 8:00 and had the whole house packed by 3:30. It was unbelievable! They did a great job and are back today to load up the truck. Since they moved so quickly, we will be leaving tomorrow instead of Saturday. Little Dallas is holding up okay but we can tell he is definately being affected by all of the changes. When he came home yesterday from school there were boxes everywhere and all of his toys were packed. He seemed very confused and had a difficult time getting to sleep last night. He is being very clingy and keeps repeating Mommy, Daddy, Mommy, Daddy over and over. We are the only thing that is constant right now in this whirlwind of change. I keep telling him his toys will be at his new house in Asheville and that he will have a new room and a new house there. He says, "Asheville, Home!" Fortunately he is young enough to adjust quickly to change but I am still worried about him. I just wanted to give and update. I have to get back to managing the movers and cleaning up behind them. I wish I had pictures but we haven't taken any! I post some from our new house soon!

No comments: