Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Computer Troubles

Our lap top crashed on Sunday night so I am currently writing on Dallas' Volvo laptop. It may be awhile until I can post again so I just wanted to let everyone know what is going on. The IT people at Volvo will be able to salvage some of our stuff but we still lost alot of things. I had all of our pictures backed up on cd's so thankfully those are not lost forever. Anyway, it may be awhile until I can post again because we are a little busy to be going out computer shopping right now. The moving company will be here next Tuesday to start packing our things and then they will start loading up on Thursday. We will officially be leaving Shippensburg on Saturday the 17th. I can not even begin to express how excited we are! We close on our new house on Monday the 19th and move in to our new home on the Tuesday before Thanksgiving. So many things to be thankful for this year!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a "bummer" when the things we rely on go "crash"...
Please know we are praying for ya'll as you go thru the "trying" moving experience, and rejoice with you at "coming home" to the ones who love you all soooooo!!!
Love, Bebe