We decided to take Dallas out on Wednesday in his Easter outfit to get some pictures. It was such a beautiful day! I am so glad we did it early because it is snowing today and is supposed to be cold and snowing all weekend! It is too cold for him to wear his precious Easter outfit that Bebe got him. I am really bummed out about it! We are leaving tomorrow to visit our friends Tom and Virginia and their son, Rowan, in Maryland. We are planning an (indoor) Easter egg hunt for the boys so maybe Dallas can wear his outfit again. It should be lots of fun. I'll have lots of pictures to share.
Thursday, April 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Bebe thinks that YOU are the "prize golden egg"...too cute!!!
Love you!!
Nice dress Buddy! I like how you were hiding the eggs in the tree. Happy Easter
You look great in your yellow Easter suit! I am glad Mommy and Daddy took you out for pictures before the Easter snow (remind them that it doesn't snow in the South at Easter!) Love,
Nana
Post a Comment