We are busy getting ready for our trip to Aruba. We are so excited!! This may be the last blog post for a week since we leave on Saturday but I'll have plenty of pictures from our trip when we get back. The weather is finally getting warmer here. It reached 60 today. When we lived in Columbia I thought 60 was cold but not anymore! Dada cut the grass when he got home from work. Dallas and I went outside to see how he was doing and Dallas ran right up to help. He must have made 10 runs up and back pushing the lawnmover. And no, it was not on!! I bet he will sleep really good tonight.
Thursday, April 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
What a good helper you are!!! Paw Paw will be sooo excited to have you help him mow his grass!! Your mommy is so sweet to put on one last Blog for us. See you SOON!!!!!
Love BeBe
Thanks for the help buddy.
Love you!
Post a Comment