We are having a such a great time here in Aruba. I had a few minutes before we head out for a sunset sail so I thought I would share some pictures from our time so far. We have spent lots of time by the pool and had a very romantic dinner last night at a restarant overlooking the northern tip of the island. Today we visited a Butterfly Farm and drove to the Natural Bridge on the other side of the island. Unfortunatly, the bridge collapsed but it is still a very scenic spot with waves crashing on the rocks and good visibility. We really miss our little man and I got teary earlier today when I saw lots of kids doing arts and crafts in the children's play area. We hear he is having a wonderful time with Bebe and Paw Paw and they have sent us some pictures so that has helped! Hope everyone is doing well. We love you Dallas and can't wait to see you on Saturday!
Wednesday, April 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Kat and Dallas,
Looks like you two are having a wonderful time! Enjoy it--it's been a long winter in Pa.!
Know you are looking forward to seeing your little man but he is definitely in good hands!
Love, Mom
AKA Nana
Post a Comment