Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 18, 2010
















Here are some recent pics of the cousins together. We had a hard time getting everyone to look at the camera at the same time and smile so these are the best of what I got. We also had a hard time getting all 4 of them together since someone was either napping, eating, or crying. Sterling missed out on these because she was napping but we will try again next time they are all together. What a cute bunch!

3 comments:

Katherine said...

Kellee-Dallas and Brianne have the same thing on as they did in the other "cousin" picture with Rebecca and Hayden. Looks like we need to go shopping!

Kellee said...

Oops! I think we do! Brianne was the only one not cooperating. I love the pic of sterling, she is as cute as a little lamb :)

Noah said...

Hi--great pics of all!


Love, Noah