Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Visit to Charlotte
















On Sunday we drove to Charlotte to visit with big Dallas' Grandmother, Mimi, and his aunts, uncles, and one of his cousins. We had a nice time and the food was great! Thank you to Aunt Marta and Uncle Bill for hosting us all! It was so good to see you and we are so glad you were finally able to meet Sterling! I charged my camera battery in advance but did not pay attention to how many pictures were on my camera card so after just a few shots it told me it was full! I didn't get as many I was hoping for but these are really cute.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad Mimi, and the rest of the family got to meet Sterling and Blake and enjoy all four of our angels! Thanks so much for "making it happen"!

Love,Bebe