Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, January 26, 2009

San Diego



































































We have been back almost a week from our trip to San Diego but I have been slow getting to the blog. Dallas had to travel out for back to back conferences so I went out for several days to join him. We both loved San Diego. The temperature was about 75 degrees everyday and sunny. We were able to spend one day together sight seeing in between his work. We had great dinners everynight and I had fun by the pool or shopping. We managed to get a work out in everyday which made up somewhat for all the food we ate. I had fun taking lots of pictures but I have not one of us. One of the neatest thing we did was go to a cocktail party on a aircraft carrier. The top deck had airplanes and helicopters all over it and it was so amazing to hear all the stats about the ship from retired military guys that were stationed up there to answer our questions. Dallas was able to see what it was like to fly a fighter jet from a flight simulator but I was not about to try it. I get motion sickness really bad so that did not sound like a good idea to me although I do feel like I missed out because that sounds really cool! We really missed little Dallas but he was in good hands with Bebe and PawPaw. Thank you both so much! It sounds like he had alot of fun and he is still talking about Monkey Joe's! Here are just of few of the many pics I took.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi--terrific pictures--didn't know San Diego was that beautiful!! Glad you all had such a nice time with good weather there (we were bracing for snow). Know little Dallas had a wonderful time with BeBe and PawPaw (he will want to send the parents away more frequently!) Love to all,
Noah

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a great trip to San Diego!!! I am soo jealous!!! Glad you guys had a safe trip. Keith and I are going to miss not watching the Super Bowl with you guys this year. It won't be the same!!! See you guys soon!!!

Love, Brittany

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures!! Glad ya'll had loads of fun...you have to have a lot to keep up with us and the little "pirate"!!
Love Bebe