Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, January 12, 2009


Things have been very quiet around here since Christmas and New Year's Eve. I am not complaining though--it has been nice! We are about to start up with our first quarter travel that happens every year. Big Dallas is headed to San Diego this week and I will be joining him after taking little Dallas to stay with BeBe and PawPaw. I am looking forward to the warmer weather. In Febuary we are heading back to California to Palm Springs and then Orlando in March. We are taking little Dallas on the Orlando trip so we can take him to Disney World. Big Dallas has more travel between all those trips so the first few months of this year will fly by for us. (no pun intended:) Hopefully I will have lots of neat pictures to share from our trips.

No comments: