What fun with all our little "chicks"...Love you all!!Bebe
Baby,Your pictures are always great, and somehow they just keep getting better. The tractor picture is especially awesome. I cannot begin to express how wonderful it is that you put so much love into our son's blog. Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!LuvU2Dallas Sr.
LOVE the overalls!!! I can't wait to see which picture you choose for the Christmas Card!! Looking forward to seeing you guys in December! Love, Reid
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What fun with all our little "chicks"...Love you all!!
Bebe
Baby,
Your pictures are always great, and somehow they just keep getting better. The tractor picture is especially awesome. I cannot begin to express how wonderful it is that you put so much love into our son's blog.
Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!
LuvU2
Dallas Sr.
LOVE the overalls!!! I can't wait to see which picture you choose for the Christmas Card!! Looking forward to seeing you guys in December! Love, Reid
Post a Comment