Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 05, 2008




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We now have a model on our hands!! Love the pictures! Reid

Anonymous said...

You are following in your Dad's "modeling" footsteps....too beautiful for words....great photography, mom.....
Love Bebe

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting that one for the world to read Mom.

Just kidding. He is pretty cute.

Love,

Dallas Sr.

I love my girls!! said...

Hey Katherine,
I thought about looking you guys up while we were there, but did not get around to it. We actually ran into Ashley Trotter while there. We plan on visiting again soon. All Charlie talks about is Fun Depot, so that is in our future. Hope you all are doing well. And as always Dallas is a doll baby. He is just adorable. Take care and I hope to see you soon.