Not sure who the child in the middle is--he jumped in our photo at the last minute!
Eating lunch in his new conductor hat
Very Tired and Hot!
Little Dallas and I went on a big adventure yesterday. I drove us to Blowing Rock, NC (2 hours away) to ride on the Tweetsie Railroad. Every year for 2 weeks they offer a Thomas the Tank Engine Ride. Little Dallas is SOOO into Thomas that I just had to take him even though the ride was only 25 minutes long! There were many other things to do there other than the ride. We rode a chair lift up the mountain where there were carnival rides, a deer park, and a smaller train ride. He got a temporary Thomas tattoo, jumped in a Thomas moon bounce, a new t-shirt and conductor hat! He ws wiped out after the 3 hours we spent there and fell asleep within 5 minutes of our trip home. He had a blast and I am so happy to make these memories with him!


2 comments:
Wish I could have been there. Looks like you both had a lot of fun. Kat, this was a great idea!
Love,
poppy
What fun for the little engineer!! You're a great mommy!!
love
bebe
Post a Comment