Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Beach



















I have not gotton much done this week, including having time to blog, because little Dallas is home for the summer. We are having lots of fun together and have many fun things planned but I have to work on my organizational skills to get everything done with a 2 year old in the house! We spent last week at Bebe and PawPaw's beach house with Uncle Justin, Aunt Kellee, cousin Brianne, and our friends, The Gatch Family! We had a house full with 6 adults, 2 toddlers, 2 newborns, and 3 dogs but we had a fun week. We went to the beach, pool, rode in the boat, went to the aqarium, played putt putt, had a girls night out, and a guys day out! Here are just a few of the 400 pictures I took with my new camera!

2 comments:

Kellee Reeves said...

You got some good pics! It took me an hour to get my pictures together!

Anonymous said...

Such FUN!! Who doesn't LOVE the beach!! Was GREAT seeing everyone!! Let's go again soon!!
Love Bebe