Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Baby Shower





We had a baby shower for Justin and Kellee last Saturday. We are all so anxious to meet Brianne. She should be making her debut within the next 2-3 weeks. They got lots of great gifts and Brianne's room looks so cute! Kellee and Bebe have done such a good job decorating it. There is no shortage of pink in there! Dallas was a big help handing Kellee presents to open. Bebe and PawPaw were thoughtful enough to bring a gift for him to open as well. It was golf clubs and he was so excited. He has been playing with them every day since and keeps saying, "golf, golf." I forgot my camera at the shower but I snapped these on Sunday. We took little Dallas to the park--it was such a beautiful day. He insisted on carrying the golf clubs himself and then had a wonderful time hitting the ball. Daddy tried several times to show him how to correctly use the club but he had to do it his way which was one-handed! That is fine though, he has plenty of time for Daddy to show him how to swing the club with both hands.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like little Dallas is feeling much better. Sorry that I didn't text you back, but I am so glad that he is doing better. I am disappointed that you don't have any pictures from the shower. :( Hope you guys are doing well.

Brittany

Kellee Reeves said...

Looks like a little Tiger in the making!!

Katherine said...

Brittany,
Go to briannenicolereeves@blogspot.com and you can see pictures from the shower!
kat