Once a month the ladies in our new neighborhood get together for a ladies night at someone's house. Last night was the first one I attended. It was great to meet everyone and have some time with the girls. We haven't been here long enough to really start making friends yet so I was so looking forward to this evening. My neighbor, Jennifer, came by to get me and as we left out the front door to walk across the street, we said goodbye and I left little Dallas with Daddy for the evening. We had a great time and when I returned home these pictures are what transpired after I left. I have to say that I absolutely LOVED seeing them. I know he is upset and crying, but I needed to see that he missed me that much. He is trying so hard to become independent and won't let me help him do anything. All day I hear, "No Mommy" as he climbs on the potty to use it and won't even let me in the bathroom. (I have to stand in the hallway.) Or as he walks upstairs, climbs in the truck to his carseat, puts on his clothes, brushes his teeth and many other activities throughout the day. Of course I want him to be independent so I know I am complaining about something that is actually good, but it just means he doesn't need me so much anymore and that hurts. Anyway, I was so happy that Daddy Dallas took these pictures so I can see how much I really do mean to little Dallas.
Friday, January 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
We had fun, but we both missed Mommy! I will miss you both this week.
LuvU2
Daddy
Post a Comment