We are literally running out the door but I wanted to share a few pictures from the park since I won't be able to blog for a week or so. We have had a great time and thank you so much to Bebe and Paw Paw and Nana, Poppy and Uncle Whit for all of their help and love! We love you all so very much too!
Saturday, September 08, 2007
Leaving for Garden City
We are literally running out the door but I wanted to share a few pictures from the park since I won't be able to blog for a week or so. We have had a great time and thank you so much to Bebe and Paw Paw and Nana, Poppy and Uncle Whit for all of their help and love! We love you all so very much too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
"Right back at ya"! What fun to keep the little man and see how he's growing and maturing so fast..."up,peas, down peas"...miss him!!! Have a great time at the beach...GREAT pictues!!!
G O C O C K S!!!!!!
Bebe
See you soon buddy.
LuvU2
Post a Comment