Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving

We celebrated Thanksgiving at our house this year with the Gatch's. The kids had fun making glitter turkeys by tracing their hands. I think I will be finding glitter for awhile but they had lots of fun and that is what counts! The guys deep fried the turkey and Virginia and I made all of the sides. Before eating we went around the table and said what we are thankful for. Dallas Jr. said soldiers and Sterling said Gracie. Other answers were friends, family and good health. We also went to the movies and Sterling, Virginia, and I ventured out on Black Friday to thrift stores to find the perfect sweater for the Gatch's "ugliest Christmas sweater" party. The boys played several competitive games of corn hole and went to the park. Thanks to the Gatch's for celebrating Thanksgiving 2012 with us. One of the perks of living in PA is being so much closer to yall!

1 comment:

Daddy said...

Great pictures baby! Glad to have the Gatch's up for the holidays!