Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 04, 2011

10 Year Anniversary!



We made it!!!! Some days it feels like 10 years and some days it seems like yesterday. Some days have been a challenge and some days have been the best of my life. Some days have been sad and some have been a roller coaster but more days than not have been filled with laughter and love. And every day I can say I was next to my best friend. And every day I loved you! Here's to 10 more baby.
Love you!



Thanks to Dallas Jr. for taking the pictures!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ya'll are even more "beautiful" than 10 years ago...inside and out!!
We are so proud of and for you both and wish you many, many more
happy and joyful years on this "roller coaster" called life...

Love BB

"wonder" who the photographer was.....