Dallas and Sterling are both doing great! He is coming up on the end of his second year of 4 year old kindergarten! We are very excited to start "big school" as I call it or "college" as he calls it! He is starting t-ball and has had one practice so far. He is really athletic and picks up on stuff so quickly. We are looking forward to an exciting season. Sterling is doing wonderful. She is running everywhere she goes. She loves to pick up items and take them to whomever they belong to. For example, legos to Dallas Jr, shoes to me, and Blackberry to Daddy. It is so funny she knows what belongs to who. She has had a time with ear infections and does not respond to the antibiotics so we have made the decision for her to get tubes. That will be this Thursday so please keep her in your thoughts. It is a very routine surgery and only last 15 minutes or so but of course we are nervous since they have to put her to sleep. We have always said she is a trooper so I'm sure she will do just fine but we appreciate the thoughts and prayers.
Dallas has been very busy with work and travel. I was able to join him in Las Vegas to see Garth Brooks perform at The Encore at The Wynn Hotel. It was a great show and thanks to Noah and Poppy, and Uncle Whit for keeping the Grandbabies! We also have big news to share. Volvo has announced that they will be moving all operations to Shippensburg, PA so we are moving back! I can't say I am excited about this as I NEVER thought I would live there again. It isn't that it is such a bad place but it is just so far. We will not be living in Shippensburg this time but a larger town so Dallas may have to commute. I don't like that either but we have to consider school districts and opportunities for the kids. Not to mention my sanity and life happening around me that doesn't involve farms, horse and buggies, the smell of manure and only a Wal-Mart to shop at. We won't be leaving till the start of next summer so Dallas Jr. will be starting "college" here in Asheville and we can enjoy all the renovations we just made to the house for a little longer. (We weren't even done with the project when they made the announcement!) How is that for timing?


1 comment:
Two PERFECT flowers in God's garden!!!!
Love Bebe
Post a Comment