Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Gamecock Basketball





We took Dallas to see his first USC Basketball last week! He had so much fun but was disappointed that they didn't win because as he said, "it was my first game and they were supposed to win for me." Of course he wanted a picture with the "pretty girls" so we got one with 2 of the girls from the dance team.

We have had ALOT going on. Dallas and I traveled to Orlando during Superbowl weekend. He hosted a party for Volvo at the House of Blues during the National Asphalt and Paving Convention. I may have passed on this one being in Orlando but the convention was at the Waldorf-Astoria so I decided to make the trip. It did not disappoint and it was a fabulous hotel to be in for several days. Bebe and PawPaw kept Dallas Jr. and Sterling and we want to say "THANK YOU!!!" At least no one was throwing up this time!

We are also renovating our house and it has been crazy. It should be done in 2 more weeks and I can't wait! I have no kitchen and that is not easy with 2 small kids. So far 2011 is starting off great and we are really looking forward to the rest of the year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The gamecocks ABSOLUTELY should have won for YOU!!! Looks like a good time anyway...

Love Bebe