Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, August 09, 2010

Happy Birthday Dallas!!!!






































































































































Little Dallas turned 5 yesterday! We took him to Carowinds on Saturday and he had so much fun!! It was HOT and pretty crowded but he didn't notice. The roller coaster and the water rides were his favorite. We headed back to Columbia where Noah had kept Sterling for the day and had his first of 2 parties. The spider on his face was the last thing we did at Carowinds. Thank you Noah for watching Sterling and to Poppy for the cake and to both of you for all his great gifts. His 2nd party was on Sunday with the Reeves Family. He picked out a baseball themed party since he starts t-ball in September. Thank you all for coming and for all the presents. He really had a great time and loves all the gifts!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, precious angel!
We were soooo blessed when the Lord sent you into our lives 5 years ago!!

Love Bebe

I love my girls!! said...

Happy Birthday, and Happy Anniversary!!! I have not looked at a blog in so long... I am impressed that you find the time to keep it up. Maybe with Camden and Charlie in school, it will be something I start doing again.
Carson and I went to Jamaica last year for our anniversary and we decided at this stage in life, any beach with no children, and a drink seems exotic enough!!!!

I love my girls!! said...

Happy Birthday, and Happy Anniversary!!! I have not looked at a blog in so long... I am impressed that you find the time to keep it up. Maybe with Camden and Charlie in school, it will be something I start doing again.
Carson and I went to Jamaica last year for our anniversary and we decided at this stage in life, any beach with no children, and a drink seems exotic enough!!!!