Happy Mother's Day! I had a great Mother's Day thanks to my family. It started early last Thursday with a special performance by little Dallas and his classmates for all the mommies. They escorted each of us to our seats where they had lots of special crafts they had made for us. They performed several songs for us and then the teacher's read answers to questions they had asked the kids about their Mommies. The Mom's were quite nervous as we had NO idea what the kids would say to these questions. I got out easy with little Dallas saying I was a stay at home Mommy, my favorite color is black, my favorite foods are peas and green beans, and for fun I like to get my hair cut. The funniest one made the Mommy turn bright red as the last line the teacher read was what she does for fun. The answer from her son, " likes to watch tv, read me books, and play games with Daddy!" She was mortified and we all laughed relieved that was not us! The kids then served us lunch and dessert. It was a very special day and I thank little Dallas for all the hard work he put in to make it so! I want to thank Big Dallas for taking care of the kids all day Sunday. It was nice to sleep in and have breakfast in bed. We had a great day eating ice cream and shopping. I want to thank my Mom and BeBe for being such wonderful Mother's and we hope you enjoyed your day as well!
Monday, May 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hi--I forgot to mention the terrific
"Dancing Cows" and the exciting
visit to Dallas' school for Mother's
Day in my previous post. Keep the
adventures coming!
Love, Noah
Dallas, you certainly made some very special gifts for your very special Mother. You are such a very special little gentleman and Bebe is so very proud of you!!
Post a Comment