Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, March 29, 2010

Albino Burmese Python


The kids and I headed to Greenville yesterday to celebrate Brianne's 2nd birthday. She is so cute and growing up so fast! After her party, PawPaw took little Dallas and I to a circus. We rode elephants, he rode a pony, and we took this picture with an albino burmese python! I did not have my camera but we bought this one from the circus. Little Dallas really wanted to do it. He was not scared at all- but I can't say the same for PawPaw and I. We all sat down and the man informed me that my seat would be holding the head! Great!! It was fun and he took it to school today to show everyone. They all thought it was really cool and couldn't believe it was real snake. The rest of the show was fun too. Little Dallas favorite was the motorcycle's doing tricks in a circular cage. Thanks again PawPaw--and to Bebe for watching Sterling while we went.

2 comments:

Daddy said...

Awesome!

Beats mussels in Brussels any day!!!!

Glad you had fun, and sorry I missed it!

LuvU3

Anonymous said...

What a BRAVE group ya'll are!!!
Lots of fun!!!

Love Bebe