Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Leaves and Halloween





Little Dallas had a great time on Halloween despite the rain. We headed out with umbrellas and made it to several houses in our neighborhood. Brianne was a cute tulip and Dallas had a last minute costume change from Ironman to Spiderman. While we have been commuting back and forth to Greenville to be with Sterling, the leaves all came down and we had to spend some time outside getting them all raked up. Little Dallas had fun as usual jumping and playing in the leaves. It has been so cold here lately. I think we missed fall with everything that we have had going on. The last 5 weeks have been a bit of a blur. I hope to keep up the blog better and I know once we get Sterling home I will be posting plenty of pics of her too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am looking forward to seeing pictures of Sterling and her brother in the future! Are you going to add her to his blog or are you going to do two different blogs???? Love Always, Aunt Reid

Katherine said...

I will be adding her to this blog. I will leave the web address the same so people don't have to go to a new one. Looks like she will be coming home this week!! Will have pictures up as soon as she comes home. And of her nursery too!