Sunday, October 26, 2008
Halloween Parties
Little Dallas had a Halloween party to attend Friday night and we had one Saturday night. His party was at the Asheville Raquet Club where we work out and this is his best friend there, Owen. They had a blast playing with all of the other kids there and watching the Charlie Brown Halloween Movie (I don't know what it is called but I remember watching it myself when I was little). On Saturday, Dallas Sr. and I attended a murder mystery party put on by one his co-workers at their house. It was set in the 1920's and Dallas character was Bernie Bootlegger and I was the daughter, Anne, whose father had been murdered. This is not exactly my kind of thing so I was not as into my character as others were but it was fun to dress up!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
The "20's" are alive and well in Fletcher! Great outfits!!
Neat best buddy, little pirate!! Know ya'll ALL had a blast!!
Love,
BeBe
I certainly don't remember seeing pictures of the girls in the "20s" looking that HOT! Looking good little Mama!! Happy Halloween! Love, Reid
Post a Comment