We are late on wishing a Happy Mother's Day to all of the mommies because our power went out due to the wind and we didn't get it back until last night. We hope you all had a special day! Thank you to my guys for making my day very special. I love the new television for the kitchen and the flowers! Little Dallas and I went to Columbia on Friday. Saturday morning I headed to Charleston to celebrate my friend, John Brunty's birthday and grand opening of his new space for his business. Lee and I attented the party together and spent a few hours before the party on the beach. Thank you Lee and Yancey for having me--I had a great time as usual! Meanwhile, little Dallas attended the Forest Acres Festival with Noah and Poppy and had a wonderful time. He rode a pony, teacups, and the ferris wheel. I am sorry I missed all the fun but so happy he will have these memories with Noah and Poppy.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
What fun!! Hope our little "cowboy" doesn't want a pony next!!????....
Thanks to "mommy" for all her hard work to keep us enlightened about our angel...you're a GREAT mommy and wife...and we love you!!!
Bebe
Post a Comment