Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Ice Cream and Miley Cyrus



Admiring his ice cream
Grinning at Miley

Dancing with Miley
We have had a pretty normal week other than crazy weather. It was snowing on Monday and got down to freezing again last night. I am really looking forward to our trip to Columbia tomorrow and nicer weather. It did reach 60 degrees today and little Dallas spotted the TCBY in the same shopping complex where I take our dry cleaning. I treated him to chocolate ice cream with m&m's on top. He was very happy and enjoyed his ice cream. Little Dallas has developed his first crush and it is on Miley Cyrus! When her song comes on the radio he says, "turn it on, turn it on" (that means turn it up). She performed on the American Idol gives back show last week and I recorded it so he could watch her sing his favorite song, "See You Again". Everyday since, he has asked to watch it and he sings along, copies some of her moves, and dances. At one point she falls to her knees in some dance move and he says, "Miley boo boo". He is very concerned that she has hurt herself although I reassure him she is just dancing. So far I approve of his first crush--hopefully for her sake she will not follow the path of Britney Spears in which case I will be deleting the American Idol show from our DVR and there will be no more talk of Miley Cyrus!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yum yum...icecream with M&M's...doesn't get much better than that!! Miley Cyrus is a mighty lucky girl to have your first crush!!!!!!
See you this afternoon...
Bebe