Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I Feel Yucky!




Little Dallas is not feeling so well. He has a stomach bug and cold. He is sleeping alot and eating only saltines and drinking his Pedialyte. We feel so awful for him. I absolutely hate that he is sick but he has been very cuddly. He will sit in our lap or sleep on our chest and that hasn't happened since he was little so we are enjoying that part! He decided to lay right down on the floor and take a little rest. He rallied later to play on an early Christmas present from BeBe and Paw Paw. He really likes it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Little "D",

Nana is really sorry that you feel sick--like Mommy said, it is "yucky." Santa is coming so you have to feel better soon!! I know Mommy and Daddy are taking good care of you. Remember to play with Daddy when he gets home--it will make you feel better! Love, Nana